your grsecurity-1.99cvs with parisc-linux-2.4.20pa22 patch

Hi Alex,

Has I install an experimental fw on a hppa-linux box, I am also interested to test your patch.

I try to grab first:
<https://nikita.ath.cx/users/pappy/grsec/199_cvs_pappy/linux2420pa22-grsec199cvs-patch.txt>

but failled because 'protocol' not supported?

I quick look in my mozilla config (all ssl & tls accepted) so I try http and it start but no means to continue? (document contains no data some seconds ago it was not empty?)

I also try:
<http://nikita.ath.cx/users/pappy/grsec/199_cvs_pappy/linux2420pa22-grsec199cvs-patch_FINAL_gzipped.TXT.gz>

not more success?

And finaly try to browse dir to see if a new release replace it. No success.

Can you help me.

Thanks in advance,
	Joel