[hppa] Can someone lead the blind on the boot menu? series 735

Title: Message
I have in front of me a hp apollo series 735.  It has an hp 98785A monitor attached via 3 R/G/B cables.  When I start it up, the preboot menu is displayed, but I see 4 sections of it wraped around.  What are my menu options to switch video modes?

Also, where can I find the specs on the keyboard connector and communication?  I would like to build a smart adapter (basic stamp, what-haveyou).

Thanks,

Scott Edwards
PCB Kits
---