Re: testing: coreutils: uname -a segfaults

> Btw, Ralf:  placing a bug report is useless.  None of those bugs I report ever
> got as much as a response, assides from the automated reply sent by the bug
> reporting system.  Package maintainers don't followup.

eh? I hope you are kidding..... bug reports are the means by which
package maintainers learn that there's a bug. while you may not get a
personal reply, others can work on the bug, submit patches, or the
maintainers may fix the bug on their next upload. being silent about bug
reporting is not going to help anyone...

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports