what to do with hppa?

Hello,
Now Debian unstable is running on my HP (Model 712/60).
But what to do with it. I could use it just as another workstation for
my network, but I would like to use it for developing. Is there a
TODO-list for the hppa project? The installation was nearly perfect, so
I had no problems with hppa for now. Or is there a list of packages not
running on hppa? would be nice if s.o. could give me some stuff to use
the 712/60 for ;)

bye
 mejo

--