Re: Apache can't find libdb.so.2

* Andrew Shugg (andrew@neep.com.au) wrote:

> I, for example, do not currently run Debian/unstable on any systems.
> I'm quite happy for other people to get burnt and am prepared to wait a
> few days or weeks for new packages to filter down into testing.  I also
> don't have the time to live on the edge - there's a lot of reading and
> testing involved.  =)

Given my ignorance to this point, am I likely to break anything by
changing my sources.list to track testing instead?

I have no real reason for tracking unstable, I just picked up a
sources.list and used that.

I'm slowly coming to terms with the way debian works.

I think from memory, I thought that unstable was where all hppa
packages existed.  I don't mind waiting for packages to be updated.

What about issues like securty updates, do they go through testing
too?

Regards,

Pete.

--