Re: php4 sessions

In reference to a message from Hans Fugal, dated Jun 24:
> My apologies for speaking before testing. I just set up a simple page
> using sessions on the default configuration (woody) and sessions seem to
> be working just fine.
>
> processor       : 0
> cpu family      : PA-RISC 1.1b
> cpu             : PA7100 (PCX-T)
> cpu MHz         : 125.000000
> model           : 9000/735
> model name      : Snake Cheetah (735/130)

including all the serialization/unserialization functionality? i think
the ability to have sessions i not affected (i.e. have a session id that
is tracked, etc). it's just that you cannot store variables and retrieve
them later.

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports