Re: Serial console and booting

On Tuesday 30 April 2002 01:15 pm, Henning Sørensen wrote:
> [...]
I have used Windows hyperterminal as a console when booting my 735/99.

The only problem was that some of the escape characters for the install
screens weren't translated correctly. So I did not have the pretty colors -
big deal.

My problem is that my modem is on Com2 and the only other port I have is
Com4. I had IRQ conflicts which stopped things.