Re: Network install on 712/80

On Wednesday 27 Mar 2002 11:49 am, Thomas Marteau wrote:

> 	Sorry to tell you that but:
> go to google or google.com/linux and type "hp boot howto" or even
> better, try search PA-RISC on this page
> http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/howtos.html

I know, I read it extensively.

> And you'll see that there is no need to produce another HOWTO. If you
> find error, mistake or anything, let me know.

Not so much that it has errors, but attempting a pure network install with
NFS root is almost totally undocumented as far as I could see. Also I had to
look very hard to find how to get decent screen modes out of the boot console
- the TAB key did not seem to have the desired affect.