Re: Network install on 712/80

Quoth Thomas Marteau:
> 	Sorry to tell you that but:
> go to google or google.com/linux and type "hp boot howto" or even
> better, try search PA-RISC on this page
> http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/howtos.html

D'oh!  How could I have forgotten, I've even read it a few times.  Sorry
Thomas.  I'll blame old age ...

Will & other concerned parties, if you visit the Debian HPPA page you'll
see some documentation and HOWTO links there.

Of course, if you have any suggested improvements to Thomas's HOWTO or
to the Debian-hppa README.txt that accompanies the installation, post
them to the list.

Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."