Network install on 712/80

I just installed Woody on a HP 712/80.

I noticed a few things:

 - PALO needs a f0 type partition to boot from. The note does not reccomend a
    size for this partition. I use 80Mb thinking it would be like /boot on my
    other machines, but it does not seem to be used at all so I imagine I
    could have used a lot less.

 - NFS root installs are not easy. The diskless-createbasetgz tool is useful
   but rather primitive. I might write a more convenient tool for the job if
   I get round to it.

 - Serious lack of reliable documentation on HP systems. This is a more
    general problem. I'm going to write a mini HOWTO to install Debian on
    this type of machine to document the stupid stuff I did.

Otherwise, very nice indeed! Well done to the port team!