dnsutils fixed in unstable

Hi Jere,

Re: http://bugs.parisc-linux.org/db/15/159.html

I forgot my c3k is probably running unstable...so I was surprised when
I got to work and "dig" segfaulted on my B180. Wasn't fixed in woody.
I think a critical bug needs to be filed against woody version
of dnsutils (or it's lib) to get the sid version "promoted"
to woody. Can a bonafide debian developer confirm?
(file debian bugs at: http://bugs.debian.org)

Anyway, I don't have the impression it's a parisc-linux kernel bug
this bug doesn't belong in bugs.parisc-linux.org bug tracker.

thanks,
grant