[SUCCESS] Woody on a C100

Hi all,

A nice C100 just landed under my desk today, and I'm very happy to say
that woody installation went very smoothly.

Just booted off current/lifimage, and half an hour after that,
(*drumroll*) I was in front of a nice debian system. No problems, it
*simply worked* !

X wasn't intalled (I plan to use this machine as a small headless
server). Now slowly compiling a brand new kernel...

Congratulations to all of you. You've done a brilliant work so far.

Thanks a lot !

        M.
--
Places change, faces change. Life is so very strange.