Victory! STI console on 715/80 - Was: Re: Kernel upgrade - while we are on the subject

Victory is mine! Ok, I compiled a new kernel and that went
fine but did not fix the problem. So I started scouring the
mailing lists and saw a fellow was having trouble with a 735
with two graphics cards as well.

It seems the kernel always picks the Coral as fb0, and boots
up to it.

Solution: Open the case and unplug the cable to the Coral
 graphics card! Its that simple! Yippiee!

I just booted with a happy penguin framebuffer, now rolling
up sleeves to tackle X11!

Cheers!
- Doug