Re: Kernel upgrade - while we are on the subject

Ok, I noticed that kernel-source-2.4.16-hppa is available
on Debian now. I'll try that and post my results later on.

- Doug

Previously I wrote:

That business about switching my console, what do they mean? Isn't it
already switched via PALO? Do I need to change some settings somewhere
on the filesystem? Do I need some secret kernel boot option? Should I
try and make a new kernel? If so where is the latest debian source for
the hppa linux kernel?

Thanks list!
- Doug