Couple of questions

Greetings!   I have recently acquired an HP 715/100, and am very interested
in the Debian HP-PA project.  I run Debian on several Intel PC both at work
and home.

I have two questions that I haven't been able to located answers for.  I
have searched the mailing list archives, but didn't have much luck/

	1)	Is there an inexpensive source for HIL keyboards?  		(I think this is
why I got my 715 for such a cheap 		price...)

		Has anyone used the HIL->PS/2 adapter found on
http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/?

	2)	I want to replace the factory 1.05gb (ST11200N)			hard drive with a
larger drive.  Do I need a drive 		with the proprietary HP firmware?  Or
will any 			(<4.3gb) SE SCSI drive work?

Thanks for any/all advice and comments.  I'm looking forward to getting
Debian installed on my 715.

Steve
steve@cgpsystems.com