Re: HIL keyboard not found - how to use serial

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 03:42:22PM -0700, Dean Allen Provins wrote:
> Hello (again):
>
> The dozen or so 715/75's that we're trying to get running satisfactorily
> don't always find the HIL keyboard at boot time.  In fact, some are

I did a fix back in November, which solved this for my 715/75.  IIRC my
HIL keyboard is fine now for the first boot after power-on, but doesn't
work following a reboot without power cycle.  Thomas reported that my
fix worked fine for him.

That fix is in the 0.9.3 ISO (2.4.9-pa82 kernel).  Do you have that?

Richard