Re: HIL keyboard not found - how to use serial

I boot my 715 on a serial cable connection to my Jornada 720 running the application vxHPC for the serial console under windows CE. Works nicely.

Press the TOC button on the right side of the box while booting (aprox 10 seconds) and it will automatically go to the serial connection. Just a bit of knowledge Grant passed on to me.

If you figure out how to bring the STI console online, let me know.

PS: Aren't the cables to HIL "polarized" eg they have markings to plug desiginate which end goes into the computer and the other end into the HIL? I remember reading something about 1 dot and 2 dots somewhere. Could those be reversed on your machine? I have a HIL to PS/2 converter on my box.