Re: [parisc-linux] WARNING: DO NOT APT-GET UPGRADE HPPA

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Jurriaan on Alpha wrote:
[SNIP]
> So what is the current status? Is there anything fundamental relying on
> python, or is it safe to upt-get update again?

As all has gone so quiet I decided to update one of my test Debian PARISC
boxes to see what happened. As of 15 minutes ago I have a broken box.
This system is more broken than my 712 was - in addition to python &
apache I now have a broken vim (saved by nvi though).

This box is a woody/sid hybrid.

I will put this box back into a working state & then I am ready to test
new package versions any time anyone wants to check if things are fixed.

PeteM