Re: getting a second disc set up as a bootable: thanks

Richard:

Thanks for the response and clarifying my understanding of how "palo"
and its config files worked.

I'm at home today, but will be back to school tomorrow, and will try
your recommendations then.

Regards,

Dean
--------

--
				Dean Provins
		dprovins@ucalgary.ca,  provinsd@telusplanet.net

Linux is a stimulating and productive alternative to other PC operating systems.