Re: Request help on activating STI console on 715/80 with Kernel 2.4.9-32

Quoth B. Douglas Hilton:
> Maybe I need to compile a kernel then. Is the debian hppa kernel source
> package available? I seem to remember reading that the kernel had to
> be patched to get it to compile, or has that been fixed?

The linux-hppa kernel is available from CVS as a ~140M checkout, or you
can download a snapshot tarball and update it against the CVS tree.

Refer to the project's main website at <http://parisc-linux.org/> and
the parisc-linux mailing list for more information.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."