Packages needed for iso

Hi debian-hppa,

Several of us are working on producing a 0.9.3 release. In coming up with the
package list for the iso I found a few packages(list below) that would be nice
to have but are not available in testing/woody for hppa. This is either
because they are not built, out of date, or being held out of testing for some
other reason. We'd like to do the release sometime in the next week. Any of
these that get fixed in the next few days we can include in the iso.

If people could take a look at these and see what they could do, that would
really help. If you fix anything or know it can't be fixed in the next week,
reply to the list.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org

apache - hppa version not in testing #113900 #114826
balsa - out of date on hppa
bzflag, bzflag-server - not built on hppa
eog - not built on hppa
evolution - not built on hppa
gabber - not built on hppa
gimp1.2 - not built on hppa
gnome-card-games - hppa version not in testing
gnome-games, gnome-games-locale - hppa version not in testing
gnome-pim - not built on hppa
gnome-utils - hppa version not in testing
gnuplot - not built on hppa
gthumb - not built on hppa
htdig - not built on hppa
iceme - hppa version of python-gtk not in testing
icepref - hppa version of python-gtk not in testing
iptables - out of date on hppa
kde - not built on hppa
kghostview - not built on hppa
konqueror - hppa version not in testing