Firmware Update on Visualize C240

Hi!

I have tried to update the Firmware an that machine but it wont work for me. The machine have no cdrom and no floppy, just two harddrives, so i have to do it over the network.
I always get the same error message (something like "internal inconsistency, Process terminated.....). After that i have to reset the machine.
Also the "sum" of the frm-file dont match. I have downloaded it 6 times, but always the same. Is the file corrupted?

Whats wrong?

chris