Re: [parisc-linux] Re: Version 0.9 of PA-RISC Linux Released

On Tue, 05 Jun 2001, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

> let's see your patch then.
>
> --
> Revolutions do not require corporate support.

Corporations shouldn't require users to drive them
to do their best.

Read on, gang, read on - when I get a clean
compile and a kernel that boots on my model 720...

I'll ask someone where to send the diff's...

Until then (maybe never) I'll continue to post my
progress notes that seem to directly apply to
questions being asked by others on the mailing lists.

Mike