binary-hppa created

The binary directories for hppa were added today to the sid distribution on
the master site.  For those who don't know, sid is the pseudo-distribution
that holds architectures not yet scheduled for release.  We're hoping to be
ready for woody, but sid's fine for now.

I've got a machine busily running dbuild to get an initial burst of packages
compiled (I just uploaded the first 128 or so .deb files resulting from that
process).

As soon as quinn-diff generates some output for hppa, I'll get a current-
technology autobuilder up and running.

Don't get *too* excited about this yet... but it's a big step in the right
direction.

Bdale