Re: HTCondor 23.2.0 Next Steps

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for all your help. Perhaps, someday I'll be able to upload condor myself. Things kind of fell apart with the Alioth to Salsa migration. I used to upload condor quite frequently back then. I am bet that someone on the HPC Team would be willing to sponsor the uploads. Twice, I have applied to be a Debian Maintainer for condor. However, nobody would sponsor me.

I appreciate the Salsa integrations and the pipelines that compile and run tests. That has been very helpful for me.

Without you, we would not have gotten to this place. Thank you again.

...Tim