Re: HTCondor 23.2.0 Next Steps

Hi Tim,

we've got a late Christmas gift from ftpmaster since it took less than
12hours to get condor accepted which has proven my expectation
absolutely wrong.  I just did a source upload and now we are waiting
for the migration of condor to testing.

I would love if someone else from hpc-team will take over future
sponsoring uploads.

Thanks a lot for your preparation in any case.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de