Re: Condor Upload

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for the help. I will work on this next week when I get back to the office on Monday.

I will check over your changes. Thank you for enabling Salsa CI. I've not used it yet. I think it will be very useful for my updates. I tried running lintian in my debian:sid Docker container and it just hung.

I intend that the upstream HTCSS Debian build files match the Debian build files very closely. Just the version string should be different to distinguish between them.

I know that the Debian build files need some work. They have been essential untouched since Debian 9 (stretch).  For instance, we should be using the debhelper stuff for systemd files.

I have many copyright updates from the HTCSS project. I will incorporate those from upstream.

...Tim