Re: Condor Upload

Hi Tim,

Am Thu, Oct 27, 2022 at 07:29:08AM -0500 schrieb Tim Theisen:
> Do you know why my upload to mentors.debian.net disappeared? Will I have to
> re-upload it? Are changes required? Any advice would be appreciated.

Sorry, no.  I never worked with mentors.  I'll sponsor from Salsa Git
repositories only since it enables me to add fixes easily (which I did +
merged some MR.) There is no need to use mentors.

In future please make sure you always add pristine-tar information
(which I did now).  Please confirm that my changes are OK for you and
I'll upload to new (due to the new binary package).

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de