Bug#990201: singularity-container: CVE-2021-33622
- To: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Cc: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, Debian HPC Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mehdi Dogguy <email@example.com>, Yaroslav Halchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Afif Elghraoui <email@example.com>, Dmitry Smirnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Benda Xu <email@example.com>
- Subject: Bug#990201: singularity-container: CVE-2021-33622
- From: Dave Love <Dave.Love@manchester.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 15:48:51 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Dave Love <Dave.Love@manchester.ac.uk>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] Yg+RiGfU5ORu95it@an3as.eu> (Andreas Tille's message of "Fri, 18 Feb 2022 13:31:04 +0100")
- References: <[🔎] Yg+RiGfU5ORu95it@an3as.eu> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm wondering why I'm included, though I was thinking I should offer to
contribute to Debian.
Andreas Tille <email@example.com> writes:
> I updated singularity-container in Salsa to the latest available CE
> release and added some new Build-Depends. Unfortunately it does not
> build as you can see in salsa-ci. Any help to get the package build
> is welcome. I personally have no idea about Go language nor singularity
> and really need the help of previous Uploaders / Go team.
 is 404 for me, presumably because I don't have access to salsa.
Anyway, is the Fedora packaging any clue
<https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/singularity/tree/rawhide>? I know
it was updated recently, and it includes a patch that isn't in what I
can see at sources.debian. (I can interpret .spec files if necessary,
but that one isn't Fedora-conforming.) If that helps, it's only fair,
since I've consulted Debian for Fedora packaging a few times!
(I originally packaged singularity for Fedora, but subsequently disowned