Re: singularity-container: CVE-2021-33622

Control: tags -1 help

Hi,

I updated singularity-container in Salsa to the latest available CE
release and added some new Build-Depends.  Unfortunately it does not
build as you can see in salsa-ci[1].  Any help to get the package build
is welcome.  I personally have no idea about Go language nor singularity
and really need the help of previous Uploaders / Go team.

BTW, I keep all people listed as Uploader in CC.  It would be great if
you could confirm that you feel responsible for this package.  Otherwise
we should probably remove your name from the list of Uploaders.

BTW, I also started packaging of apptainer[2].  Five Build-Depends are
in new queue.  I come back with questions once these might have cleared
new.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/singularity-container/-/jobs/2404165