Re: Self Introduction - Debian HPC Team

Hi all,

Is there any chance to join the team as one of the contributor?

Let me know if you need anything from me

Thanks,
Karthik

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019, 9:55 PM Karthik Balasubramaniam <karthikmbc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi team,

Myself Karthik from India(southern part exactly in Thirvananthapuram). I'm working with Linux Systems(mostly on Redhat based systems) for almost 9 years. And I got expertise in the following technologies.

Foreman
Cobbler
Puppet
Ansible
Python(basics)
Gitlab
Squid
ipvs
iproutes2
iptables
KVM
Docker

My intention is to contribute for Debian community by means of anything from documentation, packaging ..etc writing programs(if allowed, also this is my first preference, not mandatory). I started my Linux journey with Debian(learnt from Debian users group Kochin,Kerala, India). However I never got a chance to  use it production except some administration on Ubuntu servers at the beginning of my career. If I would given a chance to opt OS for our fleet of servers my first choice is Debian as this is a true opensource OS. And I opt HPC particularly because in my current profile I was introduced to Linux Performance Engineering, reading posts,blogs ..etc lead me to a dedicated platform for high performance computing that is HPC. I hope the above information will be considered as a intro. If anyone wants more info, feel free to ask.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Karthikeyan.B