Re: Self Introduction - Debian HPC Team

Hi, Karthik, and welcome!

على ٦‏/٢‏/١٤٤١ هـ ‫٧:٣٩ ص، كتب Karthik Balasubramaniam:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there any chance to join the team as one of the contributor?

Of course you can join the team!

[...]
>     My intention is to contribute for Debian community by means of
>     anything from documentation, packaging ..etc writing programs(if
>     allowed, also this is my first preference, not mandatory).

There's not a means of contribution that isn't "allowed". You work on
what you like to and sometimes it can involve writing programs (see
https://www.debian.org/intro/help ). The list of packages maintained by
this group is at

  https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=debian-hpc%40lists.debian.org

And from there, you can see which packages have things to do (like bugs
or new releases available). Is there a package in particular or a
project you have in mind and want to work on?

thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي