Re: status of gridengine

OK.  It looks like his most recent activity is about a year ago.
There are changes 5 months ago, but they look like they arise from an
automated script to pull changes from the Liverpool repo that has now
failed.
I found what I think is his work email at U of Manchester, I'm
starting a thread there with you.

Dan