Re: hpc team

Hi Brian,

On 18/12/2017 22:54, Brian Smith wrote:
> It looks like the web interface isn't working with GIT repositories
> homed at /git/debian-hpc. Is there a configuration that needs to be
> updated?
>
> For example: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-hpc/debian-hpc.git
> displays "No repositories found".

Thanks for spotting up this issue! I've digged a little bit into the
scripts that generate the webpage and I think I've found the culprit:
Our git space (/git/debian-hpc) was missing o+rx so that the web interface
can access it. Those bits are enabled when we tick "Enable Anonymous Read
Access" in the administration panel on Alioth, which I did. So it should
be fixed as soon as the next cron job is over.

--
Mehdi