Re: Adding copilot

On 2022-08-24 17:17, Ivan Perez wrote:
On 2022-08-24 01:50, Ivan Perez wrote:
On 2022-08-21 19:53, Scott Talbert wrote:
I'm on copilot-theorem
now, and I've run into a little trouble with the copyrights - there
isn't a copyright listed in the .cabal file. Can you identify who the
copyright holder(s) for copilot-theorem are?

[...]

I can confirm that the copyright holders are:
National Institute of Aerospace / Galois Inc.

Hi,

Thanks for updating copilot-theorem.

So far I tried what's in sid and I'm pretty excited to see that 3 packages can already be installed from the debian repos :))

I took a look at your original merge request and compared it with the current packages.txt. If I understand things correctly, 4 packages remain to be included (kvitable 1.0.1.0 notest, copilot 3.10, copilot-language 3.10, copilot-libraries 3.10).

Let me know if you have any other questions about copyright or anything else, or if I should try something.

Cheers

Ivan