Re: Adding copilot

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022, Ivan Perez wrote:

On 2022-07-28 22:44, Scott Talbert wrote:
I'm starting to chip away at the dependencies needed for copilot.
I've uploaded: bimap, bitwise, concurrent-extra, copilot-core,
data-reify, hspec-hedgehog, kvitable, language-c99, lumberjack,
semirings, tasty-ant-xml, versions.  These need to make it through the
NEW queue before we can build any more.

I saw!! Excellent! Thanks so much.

Have a great weekend.

Hi Ivan,

I've continued to make progress on copilot. I'm on copilot-theorem now, and I've run into a little trouble with the copyrights - there isn't a copyright listed in the .cabal file. Can you identify who the copyright holder(s) for copilot-theorem are?

Thanks,
Scott