Re: Adding copilot

On 2022-08-24 01:50, Ivan Perez wrote:
On 2022-08-21 19:53, Scott Talbert wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jul 2022, Ivan Perez wrote:

Hi Ivan,

I've continued to make progress on copilot.

That's really great! I've seen the progress! :)

I'm on copilot-theorem
now, and I've run into a little trouble with the copyrights - there
isn't a copyright listed in the .cabal file.  Can you identify who the
copyright holder(s) for copilot-theorem are?

This predates my arrival to the project.

It's likely the same as others.

I've sent your question to the project lead to confirm.

I can confirm that the copyright holders are:
National Institute of Aerospace / Galois Inc.

Thanks,

Ivan