Re: Adding copilot

On Wed, 20 Jul 2022, Ivan Perez wrote:

I just tried to rebase your branch on top of the latest master, but
when I run ./test-packages.pl I get:

[...]

The jenkins job gave me the answer: just base the dockerimage on debian:sid.

In case it's useful to others, the following image works:

```dockerfile
FROM debian:sid

ENV DEBIAN_FRONTEND="noninteractive"
RUN apt-get update
RUN apt-get install --yes libfile-slurp-perl libipc-run-perl \
  liblist-moreutils-perl libtext-patch-perl libdpkg-perl \
  dctrl-tools patchutils git cabal-install ghc

RUN git clone https://salsa.debian.org/haskell-team/package-plan.git
RUN cabal update
WORKDIR package-plan
CMD ./test-packages.pl
```

Maybe we can put this in the README?

I just rebased and updated my copilot branch and it now succeeds.

It works for me now as well.

The
situation is a bit worse than I originally thought.  About 26 packages
need to be added, along with updating bimap.

:( Is that going to be an issue?

In case it helps: We've been trying to reduce dependencies lately. My expectation is that future versions will not increase the number of dependencies in the foreseeable future.

Ivan