Re: Adding copilot

On Thu, 7 Jul 2022, Ivan Perez wrote:

On 2022-06-29 15:57, Scott Talbert wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jun 2022, Ivan Perez wrote:

On 2022-06-19 12:26, Robert Greener wrote:
On Thu, 2022-06-16 at 00:35 +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 01:07:18AM +0100, Ivan Perez wrote:

Sorry Ivan - the package plan is still a work in progress after the
LTS upgrade, plus there's a bunch of work going on after upgrading the
GHC version and various packages.  So it may be a little while before
the dust is cleared up from all that.

However - once it is - I think it will be a lot easier to get copilot
into Debian.

Ok. Let me know how it goes.

Copilot 3.10 is now released.

I've tried to relax all version constraints as much as possible.

Hey Ivan,

It appears that Ilias has fixed the package plan so you can try again if you want to. I just tried real quick and the first problem I encountered was that copilot-theorem doesn't like bimap 0.4.0 which is what is in the current LTS. :(

I didn't try updating the bimap version to see if anything else breaks...

Scott