Re: RFS: arbtt/0.11.1-1 [ITA] -- Automatic Rule-Based Time Tracker

On Fri, 2022-05-06 at 08:07 +-0100, Robert Greener wrote:
+AD4 +AD4 As Bastian pointed out in your RFS bug, the Vcs fields should point
+AD4 +AD4 to the
+AD4 +AD4 Vcs where you intend to maintain the packaging, not the upstream
+AD4 +AD4 Vcs.
+AD4
+AD4 I did ask Bastian as well (on the bug), but as I don't have access to
+AD4 Debian's git repositories, is it okay to use my own personal repo?
+AD4 I've
+AD4 been using gbp so it's all in git.

Bastian responded on the bug. I have reuploaded the package using my
own sourcehut repo with the packaging +ACY closing the ITA bug on the
changelog.

Robert