Re: RFS: arbtt/0.11.1-1 [ITA] -- Automatic Rule-Based Time Tracker

On Thu, 5 May 2022, Robert Greener wrote:

Dear Haskell developers.

I would like to adopt Joachim Breitner's arbtt package.

Would anyone be willing to sponsor my package? I have a RFS bug at
#1010640.

I have updated it to the latest upstream and have updated the debian/
files using lintian to solve any issues.

Do you intend to maintain it as part of the Debian Haskell Group?

As Bastian pointed out in your RFS bug, the Vcs fields should point to the Vcs where you intend to maintain the packaging, not the upstream Vcs.

Scott