cabal-debian issues

Hello,

I am trying to rebuild all the package of th emaster plan.

so I a using dht make-all

since there is a tansition around bibutils, I need to upgrade this package.

so I checkout the package an ran

cabal-debian --official --upgrade

I end up with this patch

----

-Rules-Requires-Root: no
-Build-Depends:
+Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 10),
+ haskell-devscripts-minimal | haskell-devscripts (>= 0.13),
  cdbs,
- debhelper (>= 10),
- ghc (>= 8),
+ ghc,
  ghc-prof,
- haskell-devscripts (>= 0.13),
- libbibutils-dev (>= 6.2),
  libghc-syb-dev,
  libghc-syb-prof,
- pkg-config,
-Build-Depends-Indep: ghc-doc, libghc-syb-doc
+Build-Depends-Indep: ghc-doc,
+ libghc-syb-doc,
 Standards-Version: 4.1.4
 Homepage: https://github.com/wilx/hs-bibutils
 Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/haskell-team/DHG_packages/tree/master/p/haskell-hs-bibutils
-Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/haskell-team/DHG_packages.git [p/haskell-hs-bibutils]
+Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/haskell-team/DHG_packages.git

----

Ir seems to me that there is at least two issues here.

cabal-debian removed the Rules-Requires-Root: no
cabal-debian removed in Vcs-Git the  [p/haskell-hs-bibutils]

someon already saw this ?

and what is the procedur ein order to update the patch series.
I am use to gbp pq

but here I can not use it.

thansk

Frederic