Re: Yi in Testing?

Hello group,

I have just pushed changes to DHG_packages. Since I haven't gotten around to become a DD, I need your help: Can someone from the group please check and upload the following packages:
yi-language[-dev,-doc,-prof]
yi-rope[-dev,-doc,-prof]
yi-core[-dev,-doc,-prof]
yi-frontend-pango[-dev,-doc,-prof]
yi-frontend-vty[-dev,-doc,-prof]
yi-misc-modes[-dev,-doc,-prof]
yi-mode-haskell[-dev,-doc,-prof]
yi-mode-javascript[-dev,-doc,-prof]
yi-keymap-emacs[-dev,-doc,-prof]
yi-keymap-vim[-dev,-doc,-prof]
yi

The packages built cleanly and were lintian tested with no major annoyances.
This fixes a round of bugs and would allow yi to transition into testing, allowing it to be in the next Debian major release, as requested by the original poster (also, maybe it makes me happy as well).
Thank you for your help in advance!

Cheers,
Marcel

--