RE:lts 15.x

Hello PICCA,

On Tue 26 May 2020 at 04:03PM +00, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:

> I tryed to learn a bit of dht thanks to sean,  during the confinement. It took me at least 3 days to compile all the current haskell stack on my home computer.
> So it is not  that easy to help.
>
> what can be done in order to help ?

I'm currently working my way through `dht what-to-upgrade | xargs dht
upgrade` -- you can do some of that too, but please coordinate on IRC as
we need not to be trying to do it at the same time.

(also preparing an upload of ghc to unstable within the next hour)

> because it seems that  we just need to build all the packages and upload with dht.
> this processus, is really nice but it necessitates a big amount of CPU, that not eveyone can afford.
>
> do we have a shared computer which can be used to produce dht make-all and produce the packages ready for upload ?

I have a propellor config to produce a machine like this and some
credits which were donated by Exoscale for DHG to use.  Shall I fire it
up?  Send me an SSH public key.

--
Sean Whitton