lts 15.x

Hello guyes,

I have a concern with the current state of the package plan.
the master branch seems to reflect the state of unstable.
but in that case ghc is realy 8.6.5 in unstable and this what is available in lts 14.x.

so if we stick to lts we should have the latest 14.x series in unstable and work on the  next lts 15.x in experimental.

so I am wondering if the master branch should not be downgraded to lts 14 and all the work around lts 15 should be done in the experimental branch.

the other oslution is to upload ghc 8.8.3 into unstable and start to upload  all packages of lts 15.x

I am a bit lost right now.

thanks for helping me clarifing the situation.

Cheers

Frédéric