Re: lts 15.x

Hey Frédéric,

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 01:22PM, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:55:34AM +0000, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
> > the other oslution is to upload ghc 8.8.3 into unstable and start to upload  all packages of lts 15.x
>
> This is the correct solution.

Indeed, I plan on uploading GHC 8.8.3 to unstable, and start working on
LTS 15, that's why I pushed everything to master. Sorry that I didn't
communicate that clearly, but we had already agreed (I think it was over
IRC) to skip LTS 14 and go straight for 15.

The current state is that package-plan on master is now ready, and
tracks LTS 15.13. GHC 8.8.3 is also ready and builds on all release
architectures (uploaded to experimental). I am going to upload GHC 8.8.3
to unstable over the next days, and work on updating/uploading the rest
of the Haskell libraries. Any help is more than welcome :D

--
Ilias