Re: Hackage revisions and the current breakage of https://jenkins.debian.net/view/haskell/job/haskell-package-plan/

> sorry, I lost the context. What questions do we have? I might be able
> to answer some of them.

Oh, great. Basically the rest of the email you commented
the first bit of. In particular, technicalities about easily
getting r0 or rN of a .cabal file or whole package. See below.

But for you and other esteemed members of this group
I have the more fundamental question whether we want
to take advantage of revisions, or completely ignore them
or be in-between, as we are now on package-plan.
Neither me nor Herbert knows your needs as well as you do,
we can only observe occasional breakage and wonder