Re: ungrade pandoc

Quoting Sean Whitton (2017-07-18 18:44:20)
> On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 05:51:22PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > dep-wait? Where is that documented so I can learn more?
>
> I believe Gianfranco means: confirm the Haskell part of the package is
> actually buildable using (e.g.) `dht build-all`, and then do a
> source-only upload.

I guess "dht build-all" downloads sources not yet in debian and builds
all build-dependencies as unofficial packages locally.  No, I find that
to be cheating: I will upload source-only package when I have
succesfully built in a purely Debian unstable envirenment.

Also, I find it to be too heavy a task with no real gain except timing:
all build-dependencies need to be ready officially in any case.

 - Jonas