Re: ungrade pandoc

Quoting Gianfranco Costamagna (2017-07-18 18:32:11)
> >dep-wait? Where is that documented so I can learn more?
>

> source uploading the package, will make it go in the
> "build-dependencies unsatisfied state" and be processed automatically
> when they start building again
>
> I think buildd page shows them as "BD-Uninstallable".
>
> You can test it locally with custom rebuilds, and source-only upload
> it.
>
> look e.g. to haskell-yaml, BD-uninstallable since days
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=haskell-yaml&suite=unstable
>
> it will be automatically processed once aeson and others are
> rebuilt/installed

Right, then only the term was alien to me, not the procedure it
represents.  I do generally upload source-only, and rely on
build-daemons to handle when build-dependencies are satisfiable for each
architecture - but I will upload source only after succesful building
binary locally - and I do not have the resources nor the time to compile
all build-dependencies locally, so it will have to wait until all
build-dependencies are available for amd64 for me to build and then
upload (source-only).

 - Jonas