Re: Test suite failure on armhf

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 21.06.2016, 16:08 +0900 schrieb Sean Whitton:
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 03:40:38PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > did not help :-(
> >
> > https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=agda&arch=armel&ver=2.5.1-2&stamp=1466427602&file=log
> >
> > Lets just remove agda on arm*, shall we? Or do we have any reason to
> > believe that there are users out there?
>
> I don't have any reason to believe there are users.
>
> I had a look at the docs on Debian control files and it seems that in
> order to remove armel and armhf from the list, we have to replace "any"
> with a comma-separated list of every other arch Debian currently
> supports, right?  So far as I can see there's no way to mark an
> exclusion.

The architecture field is not the right field, because the source
package can in principle be built on the architectures. Instead, it has
to be blacklisted by the wanna-build/buildd admins, so that it is not
built for Debian.

Or alternatively, we remove it from the archive, and the buildds will
attempt to build it on every upload, so that once it works again, the
package will be re-added.

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata